400 Co. offers free shipping on all items within Australia!
You should receive your order in approximately 5-15 business days.
If a part or all of your order is on backorder you will be contacted by email with details of backorder items. Items on back order may take longer than 15 business days. These will be sent separately with no additional postage charges applied.
Please note 400 Co. does not ship items internationally.
- The customer must ensure that the correct delivery address is entered at the checkout. For parcels that are un-deliverable and returned to 400 Co. a re-dispatch fee will be charged for the parcel to be re-sent. Freight charges paid for the original dispatch are non-refundable. 400 Co. will not be held accountable for the costs or retrieval of any parcels that have been wrongly addressed by the customer before dispatch.
- 400 Co. will arrange for delivery of the goods by Australia Post. 400 Co. will endeavour to deliver the goods to customers within the time period specified at the time of placing the order. However, 400 Co. will not be liable to the customer or anyone else for any losses suffered or incurred due, directly or indirectly, to delay.
- Upon delivery, the goods must be signed for. A work address may be best if you are not at home during the day. If a signature cannot be obtained at the time of delivery, a card will be left informing the customer of how to collect the parcel during normal business hours. Parcels will be held by the delivery service for a maximum hold time. Should the customer not respond to a calling card and the parcel is returned to 400 Co. as unclaimed, further freight charges will be payable for re-dispatch. Freight charges paid for the original dispatch are non-refundable.
- Once unclaimed goods have arrived at 400 Co., the customer will be contacted and the order will be held for a total of two weeks. Normal processing and dispatch time will re-occur. Once the order has been shipped the customer will receive a confirmation email. If the customer does not respond within these two weeks, the order will be cancelled and the cost of the original invoice will not be refunded.
- The estimated delivery date depends on where the customer lives, and is calculated from the time the customer receives the order dispatch email and not from when the order was placed.
- Deliveries are processed through Australia post and once dispatched from 400 Co. will follow their terms and conditions which can be found at http://auspost.com.au/terms-and-conditions.html
- 400 Co. reserves the right not to accept an order, or to cancel an order if it cannot supply the goods.
- Subject to the terms of any order, 400 Co. will only ship orders when all items on the order are available for dispatch.
- Subject to 400 Co. returns policy, 400 Co. will take reasonable care to appropriately pack all orders, but will not be liable or responsible for any damage once the parcel has left 400 Co.
- Subject to payment, property and risk passes to the consumer upon delivery of the goods to the nominated delivery address. Anyone at the customer's nominated delivery address who receives the goods shall be presumed by 400 Co. to be authorised to receive the goods.