Exchanges & Returns
If you are not completely satisfied with your order or have found a fault with your purchase, please see our Refund and Exchange Policy below.
400 Co. will happily exchange. In the case of faulty products, we will gladly refund.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. The benefits to you given by this warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies you may have under a law in relation to the goods or services to which this warranty relates.
Please note 400 Co. will not be responsible for any parcel sent by you that is lost in transit.
If you are unsure of what the next step is, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0412 916 804.
If you receive your order and discover that it is not quite right for you, it may be exchanged for another item or a 400 Co. Online Gift Voucher of equal value, if it is returned to us within 30 days of the purchase date on the invoice.
Please ensure that the product is unworn, unwashed, and has the tags attached. Sorry, no garments that smell of perfume, deodorant or have make-up stains or marks on them will be exchanged.
Please note 400 Co. is not able to exchange sale items. Exchanges will only be issued on sale items if the product is deemed to be faulty, has a manufacturer fault or has arrived broken or damaged. Please see below for further details regarding refunds and faulty items.
Exchange for another item
If you wish to exchange for another item, simply follow the steps below.
1. Complete the Exchange Form here.
- Make sure you let us know which style or size you would like to exchange the item for. Please note: Your item can only be exchanged for another item of equal or less value.
- We will try our best to fill your request, but unfortunately we can't guarantee that the item you are after will be in stock.
- If your item is unavailable, or your requested exchange is less than the cost of your original item, we will email you a 400 Co. Online Gift Voucher for the balance amount that can be used to buy something else you love! Our Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months, plenty of time to find your next must have item.
2. Email us a copy of your completed exchange form to email@example.com.
3. Post your item(s) and the form back to 400 Co. headquarters at your expense. The address is listed on our contact us page or below. Please include a copy of your original invoice and your completed Exchange Form in your parcel.
All exchanges will be processed within 5 to 7 business days of receipt of your parcel.
Exchange for Online Gift Voucher
If you wish to exchange for a 400 Co. Online Gift Voucher, simply follow the steps below.
1. Complete the Exchange Form here.
2. Email a copy of your completed Exchange Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Make sure you let us know that you would like to exchange your purchase for a 400 Co. Online Gift Voucher.
4. Post your piece(s) back to 400 Co. headquarters at your expense. The address is listed on our contact us page or below. Please include a copy of your original invoice and your completed Exchange Form in your parcel.
The details of your 400 Co. Online Gift Voucher will be emailed through to you once your exchange has been finalised. The 400 Co. Online Gift Voucher will be for the value of your returned item as stated on your original invoice and will be valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
All exchanges will be processed within 5 to 7 business days of receiving your parcel.
400 Co. does not issue refunds on change of mind purchases.
400 Co. provides only the highest quality clothing to our customers.
If, however, you have received your order only to discover that your product:
- has arrived broken;
- has arrived damaged;
- is deemed to be faulty; or
- has a manufacturer fault,
you may be entitled to a refund of equal value, if it is returned within 30 days of the purchase date on the invoice.
Please ensure that the product is unworn, unwashed, and has the tags attached. Sorry, no garments that smell of perfume, deodorant or have make-up stains or marks on them will be refunded.
If you wish to obtain a refund, simply follow the steps below.
- Make sure you clearly identify and explain the fault of your product.
- Make sure you clearly identify that you would like a refund for your faulty item.
2. Email us a copy of your completed Refund Form to email@example.com.
3. Post your piece(s) back to 400 Co. Head Quarters at your expense. The address is listed on our contact us page or below. Please include a copy of your original invoice and your completed Refund Form in your parcel.
Once your faulty item has been received, approved as faulty and processed by us, the cost of your item as shown on your original invoice will be refunded to the credit card or PayPal account used on your original purchase.
Please allow 5 to 10 business days for the refund to show on your credit card or PayPal statement.
If, on return, the product in question is assessed by our Head Quarters and found to function as designed, then 400 Co. may refuse to refund the full cost of the product. In this instance, you will automatically be issued with a 400 Co. Online Gift Voucher to the value of your returned item as shown on your original invoice, which is valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
Please note: If the returned item is found to function as designed, but has been worn or is deemed unsalable due to wear, 400 Co. may refuse to process the faulty item as an exchange or a refund. In this instance, if you choose to have your item sent back to you, you will be sent a request for payment of postage.
We check all the items as they leave 400 Co. Head Quarters to ensure that only the highest level of quality is sent to our customers, however some minor faults may unfortunately, occasionally go unnoticed.
CUSTOM ORDERS & THE BRIEFCASE
As your custom pieces and our Briefcase items are made especially for you, to your size and height, we are unable to offer returns.
All our custom pieces are hand tailor made so whilst we will endeavour to make your items to the measurements provided, we do not guarantee that the item will fit you like a glove as our tailors are not taking your measurements in person.
For Briefcase items, we offer one free round of alterations and charge $25 per item for each round of alterations thereafter. If you require alterations to your item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make the necessary arrangements for you.
All our items undergo high-grade professional quality control to ensure fabrics and manufacturing is of the highest standard. In the unlikely circumstance of a manufacturing fault as deemed by us and in accordance with consumer laws, items can be returned for a replacement or repair. In this case you must contact email@example.com within 7 days of receipt of the item, and returned to us within 14 days.
Postage will be paid by 400 Co. in the event of a manufacturing fault, however for any repair alterations, freight cost will be on-charged to the customer. Any items being returned must be returned in the original packaging.
Please post your returns to the below address: